Hello, I'm Ben and I enjoy long walks on the beach... just kidding I actually prefer lakes over beaches. My favorite lake to go to is Lake Gaston where I enjoy wakeboarding and riding jet skis with my family.
However, if I were to find myself trapped on a deserted island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, I would bring these ten books:
- Fire Skills 50 Methods for Starting Fires Without Matches by David Aman
- Building Skin-On-Frame Boats by Robert Morris
- A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin
- Hardwork: A Life On and Off the Court by Roy Williams
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Alex Rider: Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz
- Not Without Hope by Nick Schuyler and Jeré Longman
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
Since I am not stuck on a deserted island, I enjoy attending sporting events and watching them on TV. I root for all of the local professional teams.